My. Appliance NYC, your ultimate resource for appliance repair professionals in New York City wants to help you keep your appliances working for you. To ensure that your appliances are functioning in the optimal manner we are providing troubleshooting advice for a wide range of appliance brands and types. This is part3 in the Sub-Zero Pro 48 Ttroubleshooting series. If the advice provided here does not cover the issue you are having please contact Mr. Appliance NYC for appliance repair service in New York City.
You hear unusual noises
- These noises may be normal operating sounds related to refrigerant circulation, fan operation, ice maker operation, defrost cycle or compressor operation.
You hear occasional buzzing
- Is the water supply connected to ice maker and turned on?
Condensation forms inside the unit
- This is normal during periods of higher humidity (summer) and with frequent door openings.
- Are doors and drawers closing and sealing properly?
Condensation forms outside the unit
- During periods of high humidity, some condensation may appear on outside surfaces. The condensation will disappear when the humidity drops. Be sure doors and drawers are closing and sealing. If condensation persists, contact Mr. Appliance NYC.
Outside of the freezer compartment heats up
- Clean the condenser area
There is no ice
- Is the ice maker turned on?
- Is the water supply connected?
Food has created an odor inside the unit
- Clean the unit thoroughly
- Cover all food tightly
- Discard outdated food